CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Never would have made it....Marvin Sapp

This is a song our group did for Pastors 23rd church anniversary. I had never heard the song before and now I listen to it nonstop! This song says it all....I never would of made it without you..I've been in church since I was 6 years old and I'll be 45 this year and all I can say is wow, I never would of made it...without God. I sit and think what it would of been like if I didn't grow up in the church..I really don't know what or where I'd be...perhaps just a normal sinner..nothin' wild although my friends say I'm crazy and I guess I'm fun to be around...hahaha (it's healthy to have a good opinion of yourself so I've been told). I've had a few rough times when I didn't think I would make it at all..I think one of the worst times is when my husband left the church..now, that was painful and very lonely. But, I have grown in the mist of it all. The hard part is raising 2 children all alone in the church with the help of God and my church family..Thank God for them. All I can do is hope and pray that I made the right choices in life for myself and for my children as we continue to grow in Him.

3 comments:

Roberta C. said...

So i made a google account...&& I Loved this song!You did such a great job singing it too!You have an awsome voice!

~Barb~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~Barb~ said...

Thanks Berta! I really appreciate that. Love you