CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Stampin Up with Rose


OK, so I did it again. It's been alooooong time since I did card making with Rose, only because my honey was off work for soooo long...but now, I'm getting back into the swing of things taking time out of my busy schedule to relax with friends and make a few cards...or I might add..after the first card I'm ready for a nap....hahahahaha that is so crazy but it's true. I was ready to nap and I still had 8 more cards to make...hahaha Thanks Rose for the invite! Maybe for the next class I can bring some kind of Christmas treat or cookie. Yum! Glad you all like the brownies. I met some new people there today and got to know Tamara but I did miss some of the oldie moldies like Chirs, Stacy, Roberta and Susie....Be there next time girls or be square!

1 comments:

Rose Castillo said...

Thanks for coming to the class! Its been so long since you had been at a class. Also the brownies were yummy!! Keep bringing the treats ;o)