CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

My Uncle




This is my uncle Bob! This man is the best uncle in the world. He has great character, he's funny..when we get together (which is not enough) we laugh most of the time. He's doing very well for an 80 year young. After everything he's been through..he's healthy and looks fantastic and I pray the Lord blesses him with many more years to come. My cousin Gary pastors up in WA state and has since moved my uncle in to lead the Sunday evening service and even sometimes preach. Preach? My uncle preach? Wow! Yes, God can even use a 80 year young! The bible says....Whatsoever thy hands findeth to do, do with all thy might. Ecclesiastes 9:10 Keep searching the scriptures and learn all you can. And what you don't search, I pray you stumble across the scriptures that the Lord God wants to reveal to you. I love you uncle Bob and pray for you always. Keep doing God's work!

0 comments: