CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

Youth Retreat 2008


Today is the big day for all the youth, church kids and some of the bus kids! How exciting for them and as for me...I'm the little old lady that's going to chaperon...Hahahaha I might need a chaperon. LOL I can probably be worse than the kids...You have to live life to the fullest! I just turned 45 yesterday. Yikes! But, I feel young at heart and in spirit. Yes, we are going to have a blast...Some of the kids keep asking me if I'm excited. Yes!! Now I am! Hopefully I get some sleep up there and some snow and a great refreshing from the Lord and of course great pictures for this blog. We are going to Angelus Oak, right up here above me where I live where it's FREEZING COLD! Probably not as cold as some places..but cold enough for me. Anyone that reads this blog...Pray for a move of God at out youth retreat. The youth in our world today are in need of a constant help from the Lord!

0 comments: