CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 2008




Have you ever had a bad Christmas? I have to say this was the worst Christmas for me. Sunday night after our Kids Christmas play, I went to the Carrs house for a party. Ha, I guess I was so drunk (JOKE) that when I got home I got out of the truck and slipped and fell...Ouch! The most intense pain I have EVER had in my life! I thought I broke my right foot! Didn't want to go to ER so I went to bed in pain and went Monday for X-Rays only to find out that it was only severely sprained..Thank God it wasn't broken but, it still hurt and, I couldn't walk at all or drive. Ugh! There goes my Christmas. It is almost one week later and it's still swollen and turning green...EWW! We did however, have the best Children's Christmas Play Ever and Ciara did say to me yesterday that...This was the best Christmas ever! Well, that's good...if hers was the best....then mine was the best too! Whatever makes her happy....makes me happy too!

1 comments:

Rose Castillo said...

Love the pic of the kids! Very cute. Hope you had a Merry Christmas even if it was spent sitting down!