CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Thankful


I am so thankful. I don't think there's a soul out there that does not know about Metrolink's tragic accident that occurred on Friday afternoon Sept 12, 2008. The death toll is now up to 26. My husband is a conductor for Metrolink Rail and is currently working on train 319 out of San Bernardino. He has worked many times with Rob Sanchez, the engineer that was killed in the accident. It is a very dangerous job..everyday you risk your life and the lives of others..and everyday I pray the hand protection on my husband. My husband is great man but he needs God, he needs to be back in church where he belongs. You gotta have the want to! Many times at church I have went to the front for prayer in his sted. Please pray that God gives him... the want to. Bro. Carl Balestero wrote a book..a great book titled "You gotta have the want to". If you haven't read...Read it!

1 comments:

Kathy McElhaney said...

I am a friend of Christina McCorkle and just happened to check out your blog today. My husband and I are both Metrolink riders out of Simi Valley and were very thankful that we were not on Friday's train. I'll be praying for your husband.