CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Praise


John 4

23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him in spirit and in truth.
24 God is a spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

I love to worship Him. I want to worship Him in spirit and.... in truth. I want to lead the people in worship in spirit and in truth. I can only imagine what worship would be like if everyone worshipped in spirit and in truth. I was praying one morning and God spoke to me...We must follow the leader. I knew it from from God because that very night pastor spoke about following the leader. We must come unto Him as little children and we all know that little children love to play "Follow the leader"!! Imagine all the people in the congregation following the leader. What a service that would be! Something to think about.

0 comments: